Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday!!

This week, much to my surprise, has FLOWN by!! I was soo dreading coming back to work, and quite frankly it really hasn't been that bad! I find it hard to believe that today is Thursday; of course some of that could be attributed to the fact that I didn't know what day it was for most of Monday and Tuesday.
But it is Thursday and I'm stoked!!

I brought a super yummy (and healthy) lunch, some not so healthy (but delicious) snacks, and the sun is shining!! Jameson has to work tonight, which is sad, but also means I have the house to myself. I plan to do some yoga and then watch hours of girly TV, including Grey's Anatomy. So excited. For years I enjoyed this show with my girlfriends; it was a weekly ritual to get together and drool over McDreamy and cry with Meredith. My already wonderful Thursday could be greatly improved if my girlfriends (who I miss very much) would come over, bring fattening snacks, a box of tissues, some gossip magazines, and crash my house for an evening of shameless girliness!!

Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. OK ok ok..be there in 3 hours! lol! But I am glad to know that you will be watching tonight because I'm sure I will be texting you about it! :)

    ReplyDelete