Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lazy...

Well, I realized this morning that it has been a week since my last blog past. Unacceptable.

I believe the snow has made me lazy. Something about the way it makes everything seem slow moving and quiet makes me want to burrow in a quilt and not move. Most of the snow has melted in Nashville, but in Dickson there is still a blanket of white covering all surfaces. By the time we get home in the evenings, the sun is already setting, and our silent snow-covered surroundings prompt me to hurry inside get settled in for the evening as quickly as possible.
So needless to say, I haven't given a second thought to blogging. I'm much too cold and concerned about the warmth of my toes to think of things to share.

As much as I've enjoyed the beauty of the snow this week, I believe I'm ready for it to melt away and thus bring back my motivation. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment