Saturday, January 29, 2011

pancake party

Last Saturday Jameson and I stayed in our pajamas for a little longer than socially acceptable and made a fabulous brunch. The main course was sour cream pancakes from Pioneer Woman's cookbook (which I love). Jameson initially turned his nose up at the name of these pancakes, and watched me with very disapproving and judging eyes as I mixed the ingredients together. His doubt of the tastiness of these pancakes actually began to make me worried that I wouldn't like them either. Growing up I was quite picky, and sadly if I'm not careful, I feel those tendencies creeping up again. But thankfully they were fabulous....even better than that...they were incredible. We will be making them again!!
First taste....
What I love about this picture: his sleepy and puffy eyes, messed up bed hair, and utter confusion as to how to get the plastic off the syrup. Haha! Love it.
YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment