Thursday, December 16, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

Oh how I've missed blogging!! Jameson and I have had a very busy week or so, and I haven't found a spare second to indulge myself in this new little hobby that I love.
Well actually last night I had a lot of seconds...Jameson got called into work, which means I had the house to myself; a perfect time for blogging. But I instead did the dishes (a not fun alternative to blogging) and watched the Sing-Off. Has anybody else been watching this show?? I LOVE it!!
I was glued to the TV for two hours, the volume turned up to 46 (sometimes 50, especially during the Fleetwood Mac song), singing and dancing to every song. I mean I was rocking out; snapping my fingers, clapping, laughing (Ben Folds is hilarious!), dancing around in my seat, trying my best to hit the harmonies, and pretending I could hit the low notes. It was a blast, to say the least.

When Jameson got home he asked....."How was your show?"
"It was enjoyable" was my only response. I didn't divulge to him how I shamelessly made myself a part of the show and turned our living room into a stage. I didn't tell him that I used the remote as a microphone and cried at the end of the show.
That might have been too much for him, considering he unexpectedly had to spend his evening at work.

Maybe he'll get called in again Monday night so I can enjoy the finale in peace and quiet...

2 comments:

  1. After reading this post...Me and you are the same person! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best show ever! It's so sad that they only show it for the month of December!

    ReplyDelete