Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Congrats!!

This post is a little belated, but CONGRATULATIONS to my brother-in-law Robert who graduated from Austin Peay University on Friday! He graduated cum laude with a major in English and minor in education. So awesome!!
Robert's feat is especially awesome considering all he and my sister Laura have been juggling while both finishing their education. Laura started nursing school in 2006, Sadie was born in 2007, Robert started taking classes in 2007 while still working full-time, Laura graduated in 2008 and began working full-time allowing Robert to increase his case load, then Robert graduated Friday! YAY!!
I can't imagine having a newborn turned toddler while being in school...I had enough issues getting myself up and ready everyday, not to mention being responsible for a miniature human.
SO major Kudos to Robert and the Reid family!!     Love you guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment