Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nicknames.

A conversation that took place last night:

Jameson:  Goodnight Meme! (a family-given nickname of mine). Wow, I actually called you Meme, that felt so weird to say!
Myself:  I know! You never call me that- I kinda liked it! I call you Jamo ya know, and that's your nickname, so you should use mine!
Jameson:  Yea but I don't really like Jamo.
Myself:  Really? But everyone calls you that!
Jameson:  Yea but it's not my favorite. I've been trying to promote the use of a new nickname.
Myself: Oh yea? Like what?

Jameson:  Diesel


That's right folks, Diesel.
Just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

  1. Like Shaq Diesel or Vin Diesel? I think it should be Jamo Diesel! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he read the Stephanie Plum series? I'm totally in love with that Diesel. I can understand why he would want the nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't help but think of Thomas the Train. There's a Diesel there too. Well, if he likes it, maybe it will stick. :)

    ReplyDelete