Thursday, June 30, 2011

Babies and Parties. Great combo.

My sweet sister missed the baby shower for her first child due to that silly medical restriction known as bed rest. What a drag.  Naturally my mother and I thought it would be an absolute shame for her to miss out on this fabulous female right of passage. So once we learned of her upcoming second baby, our party planning juices started flowing. Well mainly mine. I love parties.
We threw a quaint Saturday morning baby-bump brunch (as I cheesily coined it) with family and friends. It was a dandy.
Pictures of Mom, Laura, and Sadie as babies.






Lots of sweet little ones


Excited big sister
The beautiful quilt top Mom made. Oh to have her skills.


Cousin love.


1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful baby-bump brunch! I was thrilled to be able to be a part of it. You and Aunt Hollye did a great job!

    ReplyDelete