Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Aunt Sandra--this is for you!

I recently added a new feature to my blog; a option to subscribe to the posts via email. This will allow readers to receive email notification when a new post has been published.
Aunt Sandra- this means you won't have to check the blog every night to see if I've updated. You'll instead get a lovely little email in your inbox letting you know there is new material.  Fabulous right?? I'm adding this feature with you in mind! :)

I used Jameson as a guinea pig and signed him up to receive emails; it was a very simple and straightforward process.
-On the top right-hand side of the screen is a box labeled "Follow by Email".
-Enter your email address into the box and hit submit.
-A box will pop up that will require you to type in a security word.
-The next box will inform you that an email was sent to your inbox.
-Go to your email inbox, open the email from "Feed Burner Email Subscriptions", and follow the instructions to click and open the link.
-And Voila!! You're signed up!

Enjoy! :)
Now I just need to make the time to blog more often to make this process worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment