Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Landscaping.......CHECK!!

My aspiration to become the ultimate Southern lady came one step closer to fruition on Saturday when I received some long-overdue lessons in gardening. With grateful and open arms, Jameson and I welcomed his Mom, Dad, and Aunt Joyce to help us put in landscaping around our home. We knew that with our limited mastery of gardening basics 101, we would have to call in the A-team.
Father and son.  The laborers
Sisters. The master-minds.   Deep in thought.
Day lilies, Dwarf Nandina, and Monkey grass
A great team. I love this picture.
A family affair
Finishing touches
We love our sweet little home.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Mike, Vickie, and Joyce for spending your Saturday to help beautify our yard and empower us with the skills to hopefully (cross my fingers) keep the plants alive!!
We may be calling you again in mid-June if all this pretty green turns brown...

4 comments:

  1. one of these things is not like the other...jameson's dad is not wearing his required orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely!!! Bring your knowledge to my yard now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressed! If they offered a class in gardening, I would attend!

    ReplyDelete