Sunday, April 17, 2011

Patience

Ever since our new camera arrived on our doorstep and became a member of our family (yea, I love it that much), it has been primarily pointed towards my husband.
I have a lot to learn about my camera, which means I must practice, practice, practice. And I can't think of a better way to hone my skills then to use my dear husband as a real-life human test-subject. I'm beginning to think his patience knows no bounds....or at least I haven't pushed him to the brink....yet.
I recently thanked him for being such a good sport and allowing me to repeatedly take his picture, and his response was,
"Well, I know you aren't going to stop, so I might as well smile and get used to it".
Man am I lucky or what?!


What a champ!!!!
I think I'm going to fashion some sort of medal for him to show my appreciation for his patience with my love to stick a lens in his face.
Then I'll make him wear it, have him sport it outside in front of some nice scenery, and take his picture.

3 comments:

  1. you guys are so adorable...you remind me of me! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so CUTE!!! I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a great catch - and for more reasons than being your photo test subject. :) What a good sport!

    ReplyDelete