Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We have a problem

Jameson and I...well.....we have a problem.
 A Mexican food problem.
And not just any ol' Mexican food problem.
A Mazatlan Mexican restaurant Mexican food problem.
We l-o-v-e it!
In fact...we might be addicted to it.
Actually, I know we are addicted to it...which is why it's a problem.
A big problem.

I often sit at work and dream about it. One day last week, at 9:30am, I was salivating at my desk thinking about beef nachos. Sometimes Jameson will text me (also at weird times of the day) and say "You know what would be good for dinner?" To which I simply respond "Should we go tonight?" He responds "Yes!". Without any specifics, we each know what the other is talking about.


This past Friday night Jameson and I watched Sadie, and instead of changing our usual Friday night routine, we took her to Mazatlan with us. This child has eaten Mazatlan since she was in utero, so she too might have a problem. She also knew what she wanted before we even got there.


"Uncle Jamo- quit taking pictures so I can get back to my beans and rice!!"



And here we are, Tuesday evening, a mere 3 days removed from our last Mazatlan outing...and guess what we are having for dinner tonight??


Thank you Lord for beef nachos!!

3 comments:

  1. Cracking me up! I completely understand your condition. 'Round here we call it "Baja Burrito-itis!" Chips and salsa anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also praise The Almighty for the invention of beef nachos. Church said... "Amen!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank the Lord for Emily, Jameson, & Sadie! Fabulous that you got to take her with you. I hear it was totally entertaining!

    ReplyDelete