Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bye Bye Hair

Well...I've decided to cut my hair. And not just cut it...chop it off.
This is very unlike me, as I've had long hair for the majority of my life. I looove long hair. I don't feel that my long hair defines me, but it has certainly been a large part of who I am.
I have been toying with the idea for some time now, but knew I wanted to preserve my long locks for the wedding. But now that the wedding is over (4 month anniversary yesterday!!), there is nothing holding me back.
Except of course for Jameson. Up until a couple days ago, I was apprehensive about getting his opinion on a possible haircut. He has told me numerous times how he doesn't enjoy short hair on women, and how much he loves my long hair. But I brought it up to him anyways, and much to my surprise, ...he is OK with it. In fact he said "you should definitely do it!". Apparently I was incorrect in his opinion of short hair, or maybe he was just being supportive. Either way, my hair appointment is scheduled for this evening and there is no turning back.

Bye Bye long hair!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited. Make sure you post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I can't wait to see it! I'm all about short hair. Kevin even thinks I should go for a pixie cut. I'm definitely not brave enough for that, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it! Will you post pics on the blog, or will we have to wait until Thanksgiving??? I'm sure it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great by the way! Everyone was talking about how cute it was the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Leesa said it was very becoming. It is a youthful style, yet is very maturing as well. That is not a bad thing! You are old enough to be maturing.

    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete