Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

I'm currently cuddled up on Jameson's parent's couch, watching the Iron Bowl with the Bouldin brothers, smelling the wonderful smells coming from Mrs. Vickie's kitchen, and thinking about the blessings in my life that I have to be thankful for.

The recent addition of Jameson as my husband is definitely in the forefront of my thankfulness this year.
I'm thankful for his friendship and devotion; his loyalty is unwavering.

For his humor, bad jokes, and ability to make me laugh...even when I don't want to.

I'm thankful for his tender heart, and sweet nature; his tough exterior is only a facade.

For his work ethic and willingness to help me in so many ways. Whether it's washing dishes or meeting me at the driveway to help me unload groceries... he is my knight in shining armor.

I'm thankful for the way he can comfort me; no matter what kind of day I have, or what frustrations I'm dealing with, I feel better when I'm with him.

For his all-encompassing hugs and the way they melt away all worries.

I'm thankful for the way he has inspired me; he makes me want to be more positive, more productive, and more passionate.

For the way he loves me, our families, and UT... with all his heart.


This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for him.

2 comments:

  1. So now I want to cry! lol! This is a good entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Glad you guys had a good first Thanksgiving together!

    ReplyDelete