Monday, October 11, 2010

Tonight's dinner...


 It’s Monday, one of my least favorite days, and it’s 2:30, one of my least favorite times of the day (I’m so ready to be home), and of course…I’m already thinking about dinner.
At least I have a well-thought out plan for tonight’s meal; I’m going to be making these hopefully tasty cheese-stuffed shells. It’s a recipe from Pioneer Woman, one of my favorite blogs to follow; in fact I’m obsessed with her or maybe just infatuated with her or maybe I love her, either way I’m crossing my fingers that mine will taste and look as great as hers!

Here’s to hoping that it doesn’t take me 12 minutes to dice an onion, and I don’t drop the casserole dish and have the entire entree splattered across the kitchen floor! Yes that's a true story I will have to share another day...once I swallow my pride...and can bear to talk about it.

Anyways...wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. i saw these the other day and made a mental note to makes these soon. let me know how they are. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once decided to make an apple pie from scratch (well, I guess I didn't actually make the pie crust, but whatever). It took me 30 MINUTES to cut 6 apples. Truly embarrassing. Good pie, though. :)

    ReplyDelete