Monday, October 4, 2010

And so it begins...

I am incredibly excited to be delving into the world of blogging!! It's a venture that I've wanted to explore for quite some time now, but finding time and motivation has always been an issue. I considered it a couple years back when I first moved home and was terribly bored (sorry Mom) when living with my parents, but I never found inspiration. I again contemplated it soon after Jameson and I became engaged, but my every thought was thereafter consumed with wedding planning, and blogging was no longer on my radar.  But after our wedding day and after everything stopped spinning, my desire to put the pen to the paper (figuratively speaking of course) again came forth.  I discussed my blogging idea with the husband, broaching the subject with trepidation, somewhat afraid that he would laugh me out of the room, but was delighted with his support and smiling face when he said, “do whatever makes you happy baby”.
So here I am, finally getting my toes wet in the world of blogging. I hope this will be a place for me to document and share tidbits and musings from the journey that Jameson and I recently embarked on… married life. It has been a fabulous whirlwind thus far, and even though we are just approaching our three month anniversary, I feel as though we have years of memories to share. With Jameson’s family living a few hours away, and busy schedules interfering with lengthy fellowship with my family, we hope that this blog will be the perfect forum to keep our family and friends abreast on life at the Bouldin house. I will most likely be the main author, but Jameson has reserved the right to have guest blogger appearances, ones that I’m sure will involve critiques of the most recent football game, or his ponderings on starting pitching rotations. Either way, I am eager to begin this endeavor, and have an outlet to highlight our joys of married life; for being married to this guy, is what makes me happy!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new site! wishing you many happy blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be bunches of fun to follow you along your journey. I look forward to whatever you wish to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work on jury rigging your banner to get it centered. :)

    ReplyDelete