Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Give me a C!...Give me an O!!.......

If you can finish that phrase, then you have a special place in my heart.
My big, fat, Cougar-pride filled heart.
What is Cougar Pride you might ask?? Well it's a little hard to explain; maybe to understand it you have to be a graduate of the school "on a hill in Dickson Co.", and know the difference between the 200 and 300 hallways, and remember what year we won the football state championship, and know the correct way to make a tissue paper ball, and still remember every word of the alma mater. Maybe then, you understand Cougar Pride. :)

And even though high school was a long time ago for me, I can't help but still be so proud of my sweet little hometown. And thankfully, I'm not alone....
The girls ready for the DCHS Homecoming game
Now as much as my group of friends still love our high school alma mater, we don't frequent the games often; time, distance, and busy schedules usually interfere. So when the occasion presents itself for everyone to be together and soak up some Cougar Pride, we take it.

Sweet, supportive Jamo...twitter kept him occupied.

Cougar in training!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I took Stella to her first Cougar pep rally in utero!! And, can you really remember the Cougars winning the Clinic Bowl? Weren't you something like THREE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried that you were going to end the cheer with a "W" and the post was going to be about going out to the farm again! (not that that's a bad thing. Just wondering why you would be cheering about cows.)

    Yea, Cougars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...Emily, are we the only Cougars in the family? Wow, that's been longer ago than I'm willing to admit. ;)

    ReplyDelete