Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I. Love. Cheese.

To me cheese could be it's own food group. I love it.
I was once asked what food item I would take with me to a deserted island, my answer: Cheese. I'm not sure there is any dish that can't be enhanced with cheese, and red pepper, and probably bacon. But my main focus today is cheese. I love it.
This afternoon I'm finally getting to try a trendy lunch spot that I've been keeping my eye on for weeks: The Grilled Cheeserie. It's a cute little mobile truck that posts up around various Nashville locations daily and serves tasty grilled cheese concoctions.
My co-worker and I are beside ourselves with excitement. Yum. Yum. Yum!!
My only concern....how to prevent myself from ordering everything on the menu. I mean their main focus is cheese, how am I to choose just one???

4 comments:

  1. How was the Grilled Cheeserie? I've never been, but some of my co-workers went to try it when they were on Music Row. What did you order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fabulous!! I ordered the Chow Bella- delicious!! And my co-worker got the Caliente- it was tasty as well. (yes....we tried each other's food!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I.Love.Emily.
    No specific reason, I just do!

    I really love the cheese blog!

    ReplyDelete