Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

This beautiful, sun-shiny day has awakened me from my rainy rut and reminded me that I have a few "Happys" to send out!
First, and embarrassingly, I need to wish my Step-dad Gary a belated Happy Birthday!!!!

We celebrated with him on Sunday, and had a great time! He spent the week leading up to his birthday under the weather, so I hope he enjoys this sunshine-filled weekend!! Happy belated Birthday old man!! :)

Also, Happy Birthday to my dear friend Kassie!! The two of us have kindred hippie hearts.....we are kinda like soul-mates. Kassie may your weekend be filled with flowwy skirts, being barefoot, The Band, and worm-burning!!! ;)
"You say it's your birthday. . . . . .  Happy Birthday to you!"



And lastly, Happy Anniversary to my parents!! Tomorrow they will celebrate 23 years of marriage- what a wonderful feat! I hope you guys have a great weekend and do something special for just the two of you!!
March 12, 1988
Love you all!!!
Happy Weekend!!

2 comments: