Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Facial hair

I love facial hair.
Well facial hair on guys of course.
There is just something rugged, hunky, manly, and fastactic about a man with a beard.
But not just any man...my man!!!
So needless to say I get quite excited when "No-shave-November" rolls around. It might be my favorite month of the year. Not kidding.
And for the past couple years, "No-shave-November" has transformed into "Shave-your-beard-to-something-weird-December". And quite frankly, I'm kinda fond of that too. Not so much for the attractiveness factor, but more for the comic relief.














The best part of this little fun "project" was that the next evening, after he opted to keep it just one more day, we went to my hometown's little Christmas on Main event without really thinking of the consequences. So with his 1970's style handle-bar mustache in full force we ran into friends, family, acquaintances, co-workers, and church friends. I couldn't help but giggle shamelessly and I believe he was red-faced for most of the evening.
It was great.
I can't wait for next year.

1 comment: