Saturday, November 12, 2011

little baby niece

Being an aunt is one of the funnest things ever- you experience such love and devotion to these little creatures that aren't even your own. I suppose it's the closet I've come to having those "motherly feelings" without actually being a mother.
It has been so fun watching the newest little niece grow; she changes a little more each time I see her. Her expressions are priceless and absolutely melt my heart. I've never seen a three month old smile, I mean full-fledged ear to ear smile, as much as she does.
 And quite frankly, I think she is one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen.
And again with her expressions....soo precious!



Thanks sweet sister for having babies. Keep it up please!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby! And wonderful photography. Can't wait to meet Tessa at Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is completely precious! These are great pictures too. :)

    ReplyDelete