Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What happened to May?

I'm slightly saddened that a week from today is the last day of May.....what happened to this month???
I feel like Elyse got married a few days ago, but her wedding day was May 1st!!!
Jameson and I have had a busy month, but it's to be followed by an even busier June and July. We have one or two events every weekend from now until the third week of August....which I think is actually when Jameson starts back to school.
I've never experienced such a busy schedule, but I guess this is what happens when you are married and are juggling two families, two sets of friends, two church families, and two communities.
But that just means double the amount of fun things to do, so I'm quite excited!
I just hope June and July don't fly by as quickly as May has.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! And I thought we were busy. :) Excited about seeing you guys in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete